BACKPACK (Jeep JK/JKU/JL/JLU, Toyota RAV4, 4 Runner & Ford F 150)
END OF SUMMER SEASON SALE and FREE SHIPPING!!!
You love your freedom and that “go anywhere, do anything” feeling you get when you are driving your Jeep. You’re the ultimate doer and you don’t want to compromise on adventure or style. You’ll be the envy of your friends with this beautiful, vintage inspired backpack that brings together both sides of your personality, rugged yet sophisticated, versatile and quite simply cool. Made from superb quality leather and military grade canvas, this backpack doubles as behind the headrest storage for your laptop or other essentials. Attach it to the back of your headrest with the leather zip panel, then unzip it quickly and take it with you as a laptop briefcase, over the shoulder messenger bag or backpackwith the included shoulder and backpack straps.
This is the quintessential pick for you and your partner, slick and stylish, yet absolutely functional and you can use it every day and on your overland adventures together.
- Use it as a laptop bag, messenger bag or backpack.
- Straps are included for over the shoulder use or wearing as a backpack
- Attaches to the back of the seat in minutes with a sturdy zipper.
- Unzip and detach it from the headrest in minutes. Zip it back into place when you’re done.
- No need for extra seat covers or back panels to add storage to the back of your seat
- Heavy duty in canvas with and leather construction with sturdy reinforcements.
- Available in Tan Khaki Canvas and Black with Leather accents
- Dimensions:10.5"L x 18" W x 6" D
- Technical SpecificationsMilitary grade canvas and real leather
- Antique brass reinforcements
- Length 18" x Height 10.5" x 6" Depth
- Weight: 5.5 lbs
All models of Jeep Wrangler JK/JKU/JL/JLU, Toyota RAV4, 4 Runner & Ford F 150 (refer last 3 pictures) with a pull up headrest.
*The Backpack comes with one Headrest Zipper Strip to attach the bag to the back of the seat; zipper strips for additional vehicles can be purchased
Please click the product link