Headrest Cover JL/JT Gladiator HD MOLLE (Pair)
The back of the seat headrest can be a very convenient place to keep critical supplies that may be needed quickly like first aid kits, or to keep frequently used trail gear or tools. Things stored there are quickly accessible but still out of the way of front seat and back seat passengers.
Our HD Molle Headrest Cover installs quickly and easily with no modifications to the headrest or seat and looks great - hand crafted from military grade canvas with heavy-duty leather MOLLE straps, it can hold our quick-release Grab & Go First Aid bags and cargo bags as well as most MOLLE bags but it looks great with factory cloth or leather interiors - it's styled to look more like a custom part of the upholstery than a afterthought add-on.
Installation is simple - remove the headrest from the seat by depressing the lock buttons on the top of the seat and pulling the headrest out of the seat. Wrap the cover around the headrest with the MOLLE straps on the back and the Overland Outfitters logo in the front. Pull the ends of the cover tightly around the headrest and close the Velcro, pushing the Velcro together tightly. Replace the headrest by inserting the headrest rods back into the sockets at the top of the seat.
Using Grab & Go bags with the headrest cover makes access easy - no messing with awkward MOLLE straps -just grab the handle on top of the bag and pull to release. To reinstall slip the clip onto the leather MOLLE grid.
• Hand crafted in military grade canvas with heavy-duty leather MOLLE webbing
• Installs in minutes with Velcro attachment
• In addition to supporting our 6” Grab & Go Bag and First Aid Bag and standard MOLLE pouches, clip-on tool holders used with many contractor tool belts can be used as well.
• Fits the JL and JT Gladiator
• Sold in pairs to equip both front seats
- Technical Specifications:Military grade canvas and leather
- Velcro attachment
- 24" Height x 5.5" Wide
Fits all models of Jeep JL/JLU Wrangler 2018 and above
Click on the product link: