Door Pockets Pair
Saggy factory door pockets? Don’t feel bad, they all do that. Wish you had more storage in your Jeep? Want more and larger pockets for maps, phones, MOLLE pouches and lots of other things you want to keep handy for access from your seat?
The Overland Outfitters JK/JKU Door Pockets are what the factory should have provided in the first place. Upgrade from your saggy factory door pockets today.
The Door Pockets are available in two styles –
- “Extra pocket version”, which includes a large map pocket plus two additional pockets up front – one very roomy pocket and one smaller pocket for things like phones.
- “MOLLE version”, which includes the same large map pocket as the Extra Pocket version but up front includes a large MOLLE grid so you can hang your favorite MOLLE pouches and accessories
The pockets are like a sleeve and slip over the current net. You do have the option of using screws to reinforce the pockets but you can also use them without any drilling with only Velcro.
The Door Pockets are constructed from high-quality military grade canvas with natural leather accents and includes high-end features like stylish linings in the pockets.
- Hand crafted in military grade canvas with leather and nylon reinforcements.
- Supports Overland Outfitter Grab & Go Bags and standard MOLLE gear
Technical Specifications: Premium leather and military grade canvas
- JK/JKU ('11-'18) Panel Dimensions: 26.5" x 12"
- JK/JKU ('11-'18) Weight: 3.1 lbs
Fitment:('11 - '18) JK/JKU:
- Installs easily, no drilling required (3 screws are optional)