11"H X 22"W Cutlery Keeper JK
The Cutlery Keeper is that one accessory that you never knew you needed! Overlanding, camping or off-roading, keep all those essential utensils organized and handy on your roll bar or attached to your Trailgater*.
The Cutlery/Tool Keeper measures approximately 11" high and 22" wide and has 4 eyelets along the top and 2 along the bottom.
Specifically designed to work with the Trailgater tailgate table, the Cutlery Keeper attaches behind the stowed table using the hardware that comes with the Trailgater. Utensils stowed in the cutlery keeper stay in place when the Trailgater is stowed, and when the Trailgater is deployed everything is there and ready for use.
In addition to mounting the Cutlery/Tool Keeper on the JK tailgage for use with the Outback Adventures Trailgater tailgate table, these holes can also be used to attach the Keeper to any flat surface - it can be attached to tailgates of other vehicles; the wall of a camper and many other places where it would be convenient to organize your cutlery or tools.
Don't have a Trailgater? The Cutlery Keeper can also be rolled up and stowed on the roll bar or under the seat in an Overland Outfitters Roll Bag.
Hand Crafted of rugged canvas and leather, our cutlery keeper makes organizing for meal prep on the trail a breeze.
- Hand crafted in heavy canvas and leather with brass reinforcements.
- Attaches to the Outback Adventures Trailgater in minutes using the Trailgater hardware and stays in place with cutlery even when the Trailgater is closed or rolls up and stores in the Overland Outfitters Roll Bag.
- Pockets on the left side for cooking utensils and two rows of smaller pockets on the right for tableware.
- Military grade canvas and leather
- Antique brass reinforcements
- Wide 22" x Height 11"
- Left pocket: Length 11" x Height 6", Right pockets: Length 11" x 5" Height
- Weight: 1.2 lbs
- Outback Adventures Trailgater* (JK/JKU '07-'18)
- Overland Outfitters Rollbag
- Attached to tailgates of other vehicles
- The wall of a camper and many other places where it would be convenient to organize your cutlery or tools.
* Trailgater is a registered trademark of Outback Adventure Products
Click on the product link: