Roll Bar Bag (Fits CJ/YJ/TJ/JK/JL/Gladiator)
What makes our Roll Bag special and ultimately more flexible? Our bag has been carefully designed with specific dimensions so that it can fit in more places in the Jeep than other roll bar bags on the market. You can quickly attach it to the roll bars at the back of the Jeep, on the bars over the doors; on the main hoop vertical bars in a TJ or LJ, or on the crossbars over the back seat in a JKU or the crossbar over the front seats in a TJ/LJ. It can also attach to the grab bar on the dash in front of the passenger seat.
At 16" long and 4.5" in diameter, the Roll Bag can store all sorts of gear - recovery straps, flashlights, tools, emergency medical supplies and more. The Overland Outfitters Tool Roll fits perfectly inside the Roll Bag to organize and store critical tools for quick access. Or for the overlander or camper the Overland Outfitters Cutlery Keeper can roll up inside to keep cutlery and cooking utensils handy for meal prep.
The Roll Bag quickly secures on your roll bar with easy-to-use Cam Buckles - open a buckle, pull the strap tight and close the buckle - the Roll Bag is easy to secure tightly to the roll bar and quick and easy to remove when necessary.
Available in black to match most roll bar covers or tan to provide an attractive contrast, both colors have classic styling with real leather trim.
- Constructed from heavy-duty canvas with leather accents
- Quickly secures to the roll bar in many locations using Cam buckles
- Rugged construction allows storage of tools and many other types of gear.
- The Cutlery or Tool Keeper can be rolled inside the bag for organized storage of tools or utensils for camping.
- Available in black or tan
- Military grade canvas and leather
- Antique brass reinforcements
- 16" Long x 4.5" diameter
Overland Outfitters SHERPA Rollbag fits all models of Jeep Wrangler CJ, YJ,TJ, JK, JL and Gladiator.
Click on the product link: