Headrest Cover HD MOLLE JL/Gladiator ('19-'21) + First Aid Grab & Go Bag
The back of the seat headrest can be a very convenient place to keep critical supplies, trail gear or a first aid kid. Bags stored here are quickly accessible but still out of the way
Our HD MOLLE Headrest Cover installs quickly and easily with no modifications to the headrest or seat. Hand crafted from military grade canvas and heavy-duty leather MOLLE straps, it can hold our quick-release First Aid Bag + Grab & Go bag as well as most MOLLE bags. The stylish design looks great with leather or cloth interiors
Installation is easy - simply remove the headrest from the seat, wrap the cover around the headrest, pull it tight and secure the velcro!
A first aid kit is essential when you're on the trail - anything can happen and you've gotta be prepared. Don't waste time fooling around with MOLLE strap, either. Our Grab & Go clip system allows the First Aid Bag to be removed in seconds, giving you instant access to the First Aid gear that you need.
Using First Aid Grab & Go bag with the headrest cover makes access easy - no messing with awkward MOLLE straps - just grab the handle on top of the bag and pull to release. To reinstall slip the clip back onto the leather MOLLE grid.
• Hand crafted in military grade canvas with heavy-duty leather MOLLE webbing
• Installs in minutes with Velcro attachment
• In addition to supporting our 6” Grab & Go Bag and First Aid Bag and standard MOLLE pouches, clip-on tool holders used with many contractor tool belts can be used as well.
• Sold as a pair to equip both front seats + First Aid Grab & Go Bag
First Aid Bag Features:
- Part of our easy to use Grab & Go Bag clip system - attaches and detaches in seconds
- Includes MOLLE straps so that it can be used with most MOLLE systems
- Interior pockets and elastic panels to organize all your first aid supplies
- Includes a checklist of recommended first aid supplies to help you equip you bag
- Military grade canvas and premium leather
- Velcro attachment
- JL/Gladiator ('19-'21): 24" Height x 5.5" Wide