- NEW PRODUCTS
- Weather Resistant MOLLE BAG
Weather Resistant MOLLE BAG
Weather Resistant MOLLE Bags
MOLLE pouches are great, but how many of them are made from weather resistant materials so they can survive the elements? Not many, but ours are.
MOLLE (pronounced molly, as in the female name) is an acronym for Modular Lightweight Load- carrying Equipment. It is used to define the current generation of load-bearing equipment and backpacks utilized by a number of NATO armed forces, especially the British Army and the United States Army. The system’s modularity is derived from the use of PALS webbing as rows of heavy-duty nylon stitched onto the vest to allow for the attachment of various MOLLE-compatible pouches and accessories. This method of attachment has become a de facto standard for modular tactical gear.
The Weather resistant MOLLE bags are available in two sizes, these can be used on the Tactical Spare Cover or anywhere else you might have MOLLE attachments.
Made from heavy twill-weave DWR*- treated polyester fabric for strength, durability and UV-resistance.
- SKU : OO3047BM & OO3047BL
- Made out of heavy twill-weave DWR*- treated polyester fabric
Dimensions & Weight :
- OO3047BM 6" Weather resistant MOLLE Bag - 12" x 8" x 1" | Weight: 0.88 lbs
- OO3047BL 12" Weather resistant MOLLE Bag - 12" x 12" x 1" | Weight: 1.36 lbs